Naruto: Soul Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 100 years, a new age of ninja comes to be. Peace has returned to many lives, and it looks like there is no evil present. But, is that the truth?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention to all RPers getting ready to create your apps, and to those who have already made theirs. There will be an addition to rank opportunities shortly, so be sure to update your app if you wish to have a piece of this extra! The template will be changed accordingly by the end of the day.
Attention to those interested in the Kage and Anbu ranks! Rules for these positions are currently in construction, so be sure to check in to those before beginning RP.
Keywords
Latest topics
» Specialization Guidelines
Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 am by Kaycee

» Tailed Beast and Jinchuuriki Guide
Introduce Yourself! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm by Kaycee

» Word Count System
Introduce Yourself! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 pm by Kaycee

» Number One Extra-Quirky Killer Girl
Introduce Yourself! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm by Kaycee

» Scarlett Nara
Introduce Yourself! EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm by Sauce

» Clan Information
Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm by Kaycee

» Kekkei Genkai
Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm by Kaycee

» Sitting Under the Eternal Rain: Akatsuki Introduction
Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm by Kaycee

» Kaiser Uchiha
Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm by Kaycee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden

Aiden

Fame : 2

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:11 am

Hi, my name's Aiden(call me Aidenboo, Iden, Addy, or whatever else nickname you have for me :3) o.o. I'm a buddy of Kaycee's(she doesn't know yet. Don't tell her ;P) and I'm also a global mod on the forum too. I'm here to be a buddy to whoever wants a buddy, but I won't stand for cruelty or arrogance.

Stuff about myself: well, I'm not an otaku at all. I love cute or disturbing things, or even disturbingly cute. I'm mentally unstable, I have moderated and/or RPed on close to 20 forums, I dislike talking about myself(like I am now) but I have a nasty habit of doing it. I love hugs, hugs are glorious and they make me feel wonderful inside. I have stupid, lazy, intelligent, and hyperactive moments, I tend to introduce some humor and stuff into rp and I'm also a tad brutal when it comes to an rp kill and I also have the nasty tendency to kill myself outta boredom. I love art and I love literacy. I'm decently easy to get along with, and I despise the fact that someone hates me. I don't really know what to say left, so I guess if you looked out your window at night, you'll see me waving to you (Hi (O_O)) *waves*.

Oh, and welcome to Naruto, I hope we can have fun together :3
Back to top Go down
Kaycee
Admin
Kaycee

Fame : 2

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:38 am

Hey, I'm Kaycee (or Baa, Le Baa, Kayce, Genie, Sheep, or whatever you'd like to call me) ;3 and I am your current and main administrator. Aiden may not know this (so don't say anything), but he is my forum bro o.o. Anywho~, I dream to make this a site where hundreds and thousands can one day have fun on, so let's work together to make that happen! Smile more and more opportunities will come up here, even though it may take some time. But, it will happen!!

So, some stuff about me: like my buddybro above, I am not an otaku. Cute things are my prizes and sorry...but some disturbingly funny things make me die of laughter. I have moderated and RPed on almost, or maybe more than, 20 forums, but my lazy side tends to make those hard for me. Sometimes you'll see me acting goofy, but that'll be because of my lack of sleep nature. Most of the time I'm just being your all around friend on here :3 and you will see me on almost always when something big isn't going on. In rp, I can sometimes unleash some wrath into an attack (blowing up a whole village maybe) or I just blow myself up to make things go along faster. If you show me some amazing art, I may just flip a table because it is so darn awesome, and literature is one of my many loves. Don't try hating on me, my buds, or the site because you will get a stern talking to and won't care if you are older or bigger. I have the power here.  hokage And to the new guys on here, don't try hitting on me. You'll be rejected in .3 seconds. And so, I leave a word of thanks for looking this way and hopefully your time on here will be worth it. *le waves*

I and the mods welcome you with full hearts and let the fun begin!
Back to top Go down
https://narutosoulawakening.rpg-board.net

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Soul Awakening :: Social Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: