Naruto: Soul Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 100 years, a new age of ninja comes to be. Peace has returned to many lives, and it looks like there is no evil present. But, is that the truth?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention to all RPers getting ready to create your apps, and to those who have already made theirs. There will be an addition to rank opportunities shortly, so be sure to update your app if you wish to have a piece of this extra! The template will be changed accordingly by the end of the day.
Attention to those interested in the Kage and Anbu ranks! Rules for these positions are currently in construction, so be sure to check in to those before beginning RP.
Keywords
Latest topics
» Specialization Guidelines
Scarlett Nara EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 am by Kaycee

» Tailed Beast and Jinchuuriki Guide
Scarlett Nara EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm by Kaycee

» Word Count System
Scarlett Nara EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 pm by Kaycee

» Number One Extra-Quirky Killer Girl
Scarlett Nara EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm by Kaycee

» Scarlett Nara
Scarlett Nara EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm by Sauce

» Clan Information
Scarlett Nara EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm by Kaycee

» Kekkei Genkai
Scarlett Nara EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm by Kaycee

» Sitting Under the Eternal Rain: Akatsuki Introduction
Scarlett Nara EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm by Kaycee

» Kaiser Uchiha
Scarlett Nara EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm by Kaycee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Scarlett Nara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett

Scarlett

Fame : 0

Scarlett Nara Empty
PostSubject: Scarlett Nara   Scarlett Nara EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:43 am

Personal Information

Name: Scarlett Nara
Nickname:
Cherry
Village: Konohagakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D
Affiliation: Konohagukre

Appearance Information

Height: 64 inches
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color:  Red
Looks Image:
Looks image:
Looks Description:
Scarlett is notably tall for a young girl of her age, with lithe, slender limbs and little to no muscle visible about her body. She has pale, creamy-colored skin that came from spending most of her life out of the sun. Her face forms a slight heart shape, softly rounded with no real harsh, angular lines to it. As well as being tall for a female, she has one greater feature about her; namely her bright red locks that she has been carefully looking after for all this time. Her hair is a symbol of pride as she is one of the few Nara not to have black hair, and it always has a healthy sheen to it to show how much she takes care of it on a daily basis. If she is in a fight situation, Scarlett will tie her hair back off her face to avoid any unfortunate accidents caused by her long hair. She has a rather large bust, which makes other women both young and old rather envious of her and Scarlett at times gets unwanted attention from men.

Personality Information

Personality Description:  Scarlett is a very introverted individual in the sense that she's not overtly communicative and she thinks to herself a lot. In truth, Scarlett does like the company of others, she likes to watch them interact and enjoys when people around her are having a good time. She is a fan of a positive and relaxed atmosphere. While Scarlett would like to think that she has no need for friends, she does learn a lot from the people she surrounds herself with, and she is grateful for that.

Much of Scarlett's personality is difficult to decipher. As such an inward thinking, analytical individual, much of what she says and does is very deliberate. Consciously, Scarlett likes to permeate an air of being Aloof and Non-committal in order to build a mystique around her actions. She knows that the person who speaks the least is the person who people will listen to when it counts, and she knows that it is much easier for people to come to her than for her to go explaining her intentions to others. This often leads Scarlett into positions of social isolation, a position which she relishes as she feels it poises her to study before she plans. This isn't because Scarlett is inherently manipulative or competitive, this is simply because she is the chillest person on earth and doesn't like to waste time worrying.
Likes: Sleep, Relaxing, Staying home, Reading, Practicing medical techniques
Dislikes: Training, Doing missions, Being around a large number of people, Taijutsu, Sand
Catch Phrases: I suppose so.
Nindo: People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals - that is, goals that do not inspire them.

Jutsu Information

Element Affinity: Lightning
Sub-Element Affinity: Water
Kekkei Genkai: N/A

History and RP Sample

History:
Scarlett was born April Sixteenth in Konohagakure. She grew up in a stable home with two older brothers, her mother and her father. While not particularly wealthy, Scarlett's family never had any trouble with money. As a child, Scarlett was always a free spirit, preferring to wander the village on her own and learn about everything the world had to offer. When she was five years old he began to attend Konoha's ninja academy, and she was a passable, though lackluster student.

Though not known for her exceptional talent or devotion, Scarlett managed to impress certain teachers who she studied under during her time at the Academy. She was mostly known among the experienced Shinobi as a girl who would make a great ninja if she would only apply herself and stop resisting guidance as hard as she did. While Scarlett never experienced the moment of connecting with one of her teachers, she did, quite obviously, take in a lot of the lessons she learned. Her practical demonstrations were always up to par to meet any requirements, though she never put in any effort to impress.

Known at the time when she graduated from the academy as a girl who could never live up to her potential due to her laziness and unwillingness to fight, Scarlett began to sort of drift around the village, performing missions for people to earn money for what she wanted but not really showing any ambition towards her village, her progression or her rank.
RP Sample:

I guess I'm early, Irisviel thought as she stood at the entrance of the Guild House. Looking around she saw little people. Well actually the only people who were there were herself and the driver who was still half asleep behind the wheel. Feeling bad about dragging the poor soul out of bed so early she decided to relieve him of his duties and gave him the rest of the day off, but he was reluctant to leave her there alone. "Fräulein Irisviel, I don't think i should leave you here by yourself. I think i'll wait till someone from the guild came and saw you inside." The man exited the car and stood beside her, it was his duty to see to it that she was safe and nothing would stop him from doing so. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the man was obviously pushing himself to hard, the bags under his eyes where visible from a distance and he could hardly stand straight let only drive, it was a miracle they made it one piece. "Alexander, promise me you'll get someone to drive you home, i don't want anything happening to you." Disappointed that his weariness was showing he gave a small nod. A smile perked on her face as she had finally made it to the guild. Anxiousness and nervousness washed over her as she wondered what was in store for her, but one thing was for certain. She was happy.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Sauce

Fame : 2

Scarlett Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Nara   Scarlett Nara EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Nice character!  Door slam Approved for RP
Back to top Go down

Scarlett Nara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Soul Awakening :: Application Center :: Character Creation :: Konoha Ninja-
Jump to: