Naruto: Soul Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 100 years, a new age of ninja comes to be. Peace has returned to many lives, and it looks like there is no evil present. But, is that the truth?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention to all RPers getting ready to create your apps, and to those who have already made theirs. There will be an addition to rank opportunities shortly, so be sure to update your app if you wish to have a piece of this extra! The template will be changed accordingly by the end of the day.
Attention to those interested in the Kage and Anbu ranks! Rules for these positions are currently in construction, so be sure to check in to those before beginning RP.
Keywords
Latest topics
» Specialization Guidelines
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 am by Kaycee

» Tailed Beast and Jinchuuriki Guide
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm by Kaycee

» Word Count System
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 pm by Kaycee

» Number One Extra-Quirky Killer Girl
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm by Kaycee

» Scarlett Nara
Kaiser Uchiha EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm by Sauce

» Clan Information
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm by Kaycee

» Kekkei Genkai
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm by Kaycee

» Sitting Under the Eternal Rain: Akatsuki Introduction
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm by Kaycee

» Kaiser Uchiha
Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm by Kaycee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kaiser Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser

Kaiser

Fame : 0

Kaiser Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser Uchiha   Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Personal Information

Name: Kaiser Uchiha
Nickname: N/A
Village: Konohagakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D
Affiliation: Konoha

Appearance Information

Height: 5'0"
Weight: 145lbs
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Looks Image: Kaiser Uchiha 1269179546860
Looks Description:
 Kaiser's hair is short in length. He often wears on the job a traditional kimono that covers his upper body, with nothing (very little) beneath. He sometimes wears fingerless gauntlets with four small protrusions where the knuckles are imprinted with his name and as well as a pair of baggy pants with two sections each with a set of three straps on each leg and shoes with two studs protruding from the toes. He also wears a belt embedded with the Star insignia and the straps are lined with it as well.

Kumagawa stands at 5 foot. He weighed at around 145lbs with his skinny body type. He has azure blue eyes that is sometimes covered by his hair in the mornings.  Kumagawa usually has to tie it up to keep it out of his eyes. He also usually sports a hat, T-Shirt and Jeans when he is out in the public and not at work. He mostly wears it when he wants people to think of him as the average civilian. He also likes to wear black glasses as well. Though he doesn't need to wear them, because he doesn't have bad eyesight. Personally he likes to wear them along with his ensemble.

Personality Information

Personality Description:
Uchiha
Friends
Pork Cutlets
Training
Dislikes:
Idiots
Yo Mama jokes
Jealousy
Insects
Snakes
Catch Phrases: N/A
Nindo: Stronger than I was Yesterday

Jutsu Information

Element Affinity: Wind
Sub-Element Affinity:  Fire
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

History and RP Sample

History: Many shinobi have humble beginnings of loss at young age. Kaiser was no different, in the stage of infantry he was taken by a secret group of shinobi. Their goal was to perform a dark jutsu which could truly give eternal life but it came at a coss. Each shinobi had to collect the hearts of 5 powerful shinobi infants of pure chakra nature and sacrifice them to the ritual jutsu. Taking Kaiser they identified him as a wind nature (despite his uchiha heritage) shinobi, like the other children he had an abundance of chakra. The group had possession of Kaiser for around a month before they began to perform the jutsu.

The shinobi began to stab the infants. Starting with fire, then earth, then when he came to water, he stood over Kaiser. Lifting the kunai the shinobi began to bring down the kunai pointing at Kaiser’s soft chest. Luckily the kunai only scratched his chest. The shinobi on the other hand fell to the ground, his neck snapped. Behind the shinobi stood a giant monkey. No, not kidding a giant monkey. The monkey lifted Kaiser from the ritual pedestal and handed him to a familiar man with a shinobi headband. It was Kaiser’s father. Kaiser was still too young to understand what was being said but what he did know was that he wasn’t exactly in the safest place even if he was in his father’s arms. His father seemed to exchange words with a strange dark errie voice that still haunted Kaiser’s mind to this day. Then Kumagwa was handed to his mother who handed him to a monkey that took him and the other shinobi children home.

Hours passed, Kaiser stayed in his house alone with a single shinobi monkey. The monkey did entertain Kaiser for an hour or two but it was obvious even to the 2 month old that something was wrong. And unfortunately for Kaiser he was right. Coming through the door was his father being supported by his mother. His father had multiple stab wounds in the back and his skin was as white as snow. His mother who also looked pale only had one arm. Her left arm was only a stub where her entire forearm once was. The moment they came in the father lifted from the mother’s grasp and hobbled over to Kaiser. Looking at his son Kaiser’s father smiled, and placed a long chain necklace next to Kaiser before finally passing away. His mother had passed out once the father let go, the shinobi monkey moved to take care of Kaiser’s mother and tried to do the same for his father. Unfortunately Kaiser was aware of the truth before the monkeys and was the first to cry out. Kaiser had lost his father.

Childhood:

Like everyone else Kaiser was a relatively happy kid. He enrolled in the ninja academy and like most he did well. He never really had much problem doing anything or so people would think. Though he never had any real stress or any tangible reason he was alway protective of his mother. His mother though she had lost both her husband and her left arm she had never quit being a shinobi and not only did she not quit she started to become infamous as the one handed demonic siren of the rain.

In fact she made sure to encourage Kaiser to be like his father, to be a strong shinobi and make the name Kaiser feared. Unfortunately Kaiser still being a young child didn’t care much about being well known but he did care about his mother’s wishes and well being. Seeing as he was the one who took care of her wounds and was trained by her after ninja academy, he couldn’t help but worry about her when she came back late at night after a 2 day mission with her one good arm bleeding profusely.

Either way, Kaiser did what he could to make life easy for his mother. He cooked and cleaned, and treated his mother wounds and in turn she made the money for the household and trained him after school. It was a relatively simple setup and a easy one. Then after graduating the academy Kaiser was thrown onto a team.
RP Sample: (From a One piece rpg)

BANG

In a hotel room, not to far from the commotion Kaiser awoke. Rubbing his head, he sat up on the single bed and let his eyes adjust to the now sunlight filled room. Looking down he noticed that something fell on him. It was an alarm clock. Narrowing his eyes gave the inanimate object a irritated look. He was suppose to wake up hours ago. "Fuck, My boat left hours ago and that was the last one of the day."  Throwing the broken alarm clock at the wall Kaiser began to looked around, the room wasn't anything fancy it mainly had the essentials and that was all he needed. He didn't care that the curtain's were worn and had holes in them or that the shabby furniture looked as though it would break at any moment. It was so bad that the broken clock remains actually made the room look better. Kaiser would have complained about the state of the room if he hadn't given the hotel owner the spiel the day before so at this point he was more or less just going with it.

Kaiser sighed and then a look of disgust filled his face. He couldn't be arsed to figure out what his next move would be at the moment. All he could do was smell his own odor, which in turn caused him to bee line for the bathroom. Once he finished freshening up and getting dressed he sat down at the wobbly table in his room and began to think of his next move.

This place had nothing about Copper or anything about the Vertigo family. Seems like if I want to find anything about him I might have to talk to marines. Kaiser thought. Well, I need to find out which boat will take me to the next island. I will probably have to stowaway on a marine ship but I will if I have to; But if I do that I will get a bounty, and that will make finding Copper harder and my mother finding me easier... But that's only if they can catch me.

Deciding that he would be better off eating something before going to the docks and coming up with a plan. Kaiser made a quick order for some very late breakfast. Surprisingly enough the food came sooner rather than later, Kaiser let his teeth rip through the food like it was butter and smiled. "The room might be crappy but at least the food is top notch." Kaiser yawned in relief. After he finished eating he decided he would go wander around the hotel to look for another idea to getting off the island.

Last edited by Kaiser on Fri May 30, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaycee
Admin
Kaycee

Fame : 2

Kaiser Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Uchiha   Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Genin start at skill rank D and you must RP for the Sharingan before full use Kakashi Eye 

Once that is fixed, you will be approved!
Back to top Go down
https://narutosoulawakening.rpg-board.net
Kaiser

Kaiser

Fame : 0

Kaiser Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Uchiha   Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:49 pm

I have finished editing it god this word count is annoying
Back to top Go down
Kaycee
Admin
Kaycee

Fame : 2

Kaiser Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Uchiha   Kaiser Uchiha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm

I understand what you mean about that. It will be changed soon ;3

Kaiser Uchiha Approv10
APPROVED!!!

and please no more bad language~
Back to top Go down
https://narutosoulawakening.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kaiser Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Uchiha   Kaiser Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiser Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Soul Awakening :: Application Center :: Character Creation :: Konoha Ninja-
Jump to: